As part of the IPI family your experiences provide incredible value to the organization. You are an expert and others can learn from your success! We encourage you to share your story at IPIC 2020!
Complete this speaker + topic proposal form. This is only a proposal. The IPI HQ Team will review your request and determine how it best fits into our programming. You may be tasked with any of the following, or others that we haven’t thought of yet!
emotional and inspirational story of success, triumph and victory from 2019/2020 (Collecting 30 or more of these for 2-7 minute live presentations in large group session or 30 second to 2 minute in pre-recorded videos)
- stories of innovation
- tales of community involvement
- anecdotes of B2B momentum
- chronicles of exceptional customer service
- legends of conquered ambitions, goals and milestones
- narratives of networking nuggets turned to gold
- accounts of necessary Supplying Partner services
- yarns of joyful customer experiences
- keynote presentation in our large group general session (up to 45 minutes maximum, including audience participation/Q+A)
- presenter for short solo segment on stage in our large group general session (2-7 minutes)
- presenter for panel or group discussion session on stage in our large group general session (2-15 minutes)
- provide pre-produced video for viewing in our large group general session (30 seconds to 1 minute)
- pre-determined quick segment from the audience in our large group general session (30 seconds to 1 minute)
- one-hour University breakout session (including hands-on workshops), either alone or with co-presenters
- one-hour user group, campfire or intensive brainstorming breakout session, either alone or with co-moderators + note-takers
- table moderator + note-taker at a networking/brainstorming event
Our theme this year is “BREAKTHROUGH.” We are focused on topics that will grow sales, increase profits, reduce costs, streamline operations and create traffic. Topics should be introduced and emphasized by the use of storytelling and specifics should be relayed in the form of interactive and hands-on methods. If possible, work should be completed in session or while on site, eliminating implementation challenges upon returning home. If this isn’t possible, we are looking to provide excellent step-by-step instructions on how to easily implement initiatives immediately following the event. We have learned over previous years that, with the limited time available, members prefer “meat” (actionable items, hands-on learning, etc.) to theory or history, etc.
IPI Supplying Partners and other service providers, we will be happy to help you promote your products and services to our members, but please do not make your presentation a pure sales pitch. Class time should be focused on instruction and interaction. Build relationships with our members through the exchange of information and they will be loyal customers/clients. We have many other ways that we can assist you in selling your product/service at the event and throughout the year – just ask us!
We will be glad to provide you with any information that you may need to make your presentation a success. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your proposal!